5 tips for a fantastic school formal
29 July 2010 by Marzie in Formal Planning, Latest
- DO: Arrive in style. The perfect entrance is a great way to start the evening off. Whether you pull up in a limo or your dad’s old chevy, a grand arrival will set the mood for the rest of your night.
- DON’T: Freak out. Make sure you are organised way ahead of time and have budgeted for all of the expenses. You don’t want to be stuck in a pickle on the day because you don’t have enough money for your hair appointment or your car hire wasn’t booked for the right time.
- DO: Have backup. Make sure you have extra lippy, heaps of battery in your camera and some heel cushions. The celebs take these shortcuts to make sure they don’t run out of steam before the end of the night. Get your clutch packed with everything you need and you won’t need to freak out about any details.
- DON’T: Be a Drama Queen. Remember that this is everyone’s special night. While this is a big moment in your own life, this night marks every student’s 12 years of formal education coming to an end. Be a good person to everyone all night because on having karma on your side will pay off. Tantrums are not cool and no-one wants to party with a brat.
- DO: Have fun! Relax a little, this is a celebration after all. Have fun with your friends, let your parents get mushy, hang out with your teachers. You don’t have to be too serious on a night like tonight so have fun with it!
Other articles you might like: Katy Perry crashes the school formal, Girl on Girl Crime, Body Shape Guide,